How to measure:
This size chart is for reference purposes only. There maybe 1-2cm deviation
1. Shoulder：Measure from where the shoulder seam meets the sleeve on one side to another side.
2. Bust：Measure from the stitches below the armpits on one side to another.
3. Waist：Measure straight across the narrowest waist line from edge to edge.
4. Hips：Measure straight across the widest hip line from edge to edge.
5. Thigh：Measure across straight from the crotch seam to the outside of the leg.
6. Length：Measure from where the shoulder seam meets the collar to the hem.
7. Sleeves：Measure from where the shoulder seam meets armhole to the cuff.
The size charts may vary due to different products or suppliers. Measurements shown in the size guide refer to measurements of the garment, and not body measurements.